Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We Survived Vegas!

Vegas was a BLAST last weekend! A bit of a whirlwind, but fun as always! I've posted some pictures but thought I'd spare you of the fine details.......Perhaps I don't remember the fine details. Hmmmmm. :)

Thursday night we went to see the Zac Brown Band at Freemont. It was a great concert and we were able to meet the band. Can't wait for their CD to come out on Nov. 18th!


Friday was Halloween and it was CRAZY! We didn't dress up but believe me, we saw everything. It was crazy. I did however wear a mask in a cab ride at one point. The cabby said that he'd take our picture if one of us would wear the mask. Why wouldn't I, we got all got a great laugh out of it!

Saturday was the race. Eric did awesome, a little bit of bad luck came his way, but other than that it was great. Afterwards we went out on the town and had a great time.

2 comments:

Sabin Family said...

I'm glad you guys had fun!

Becky ♥ said...

I had SOO much fun :) I can't wait for the next trip...whenever that is :)