Thursday, October 2, 2008

All up in my business

My time with Skylee never comes uninterrupted. Dailey as I like to say "is all up in my business" anytime I try to sneak in a few minutes with the baby. Last Sunday she thought it was SO funny to take Skylee's pacifier. Well if the truth be known, I think it's funny too because Dailey looks hilarious with it in her mouth. I try to keep reminding Dailey that when she was a baby nobody pestered us constantly. :) I have so much fun with the girls right now. I wouldn't change it for anything.

3 comments:

Sabin Family said...

Thats too cute! At least you know what she loves you more than anything and wants to spend her time with you.

Becky ♥ said...

Well one thing is for sure, little Dilly loves her Auntie :)

Auntie Flamingo said...

I wish I was you!